This is one of my favorite salad. J loves this too, perhaps the only salad he likes!
Its a very easy quick salad & trust me the reactions will be overwhelming.
- American sweet corn - 2
- Mayonnaise - 3 tbsp
- Tomato Ketchup - 4-5 tbsp
- Boil the corns so that they become tender. I used a pressure cooker & kept it for 2 whistles. You will know when it is done. The aroma is overpowering.
- Peel the corns and keep it in a bowl. Peeling could be easily done with a knife for lazy people like me!
- Now just add the Mayonnaise & ketchup and mix them.
- You will get wonderful color to the recipe.
- Adjust the ketchup or mayonnaise as per your taste and enjoy the delightful corn!