This is a very quick version of pasta and anyone can cook this with ease. This marks the first non-Indian dish in my blog. Not a very good picture for the blog ..still gotta work on this area!!
- Long Pasta or spaghetti
- Powdered pepper
- Tomatoes - 2
- Onions - 1
- Store bought Alfredo sauce as shown below or you can make your own sauce
- Take some water and bring it to boil in a stove pot.
- Now add the Pasta with little salt.
- In the meanwhile ,cut the onions and tomatoes and saute them with little oil.
- The pasta should be boiling now and check if it is ready by taking a sample.(The pasta is done when it sticks in any cupboard when you throw it..a bit fun testing ;) )
- Now comes the easy part. Add the pasta,tomato & onions ,sauce and pepper and whisk them.
- Viola, your blackened pasta is ready to serve.
- You can also add carrots and beans or any other veggies that you would like in your Pasta.
- Serve the pasta hot otherwise the taste will be lost.
- Reheating in microwave will not be a tasty as the fresh.
And this is entry to the Pasta Party event @ Panch Pakwan and thus marking my first event participation.