I am not kidding on this one..it just takes 3 minutes to bake this cake and with all the pre-baking preparation it will hardly take 5 minutes.It may not be a delicious ,moist chocolate cake but it is sure a tasty treat especially if you are a chocky fan . And the best that you can get in 3 minutes !!!
I stumbled upon the recipe from this site and made it immediately. This also becomes my first cake post in the blog.
- 4 tbsp cake flour/all purpose flour/maida(original recipe calls for cake flour;I used maida though)
- 4 tbsp sugar(you can increase this if you wish)
- 2 tbsp cocoa
- 1 egg or use the Ener G equiv
- 3 tbsp milk
- 3 tbsp oil
- 1 coffee mug (big size)
- Put all the dry ingredients one by one into the mug and mix well.
- Then add all the wet ingredients and mix along with the dry ones.
- Ta-da your mixture is ready !
- Now keep the mug inside your microwave in HIGH for just 3 minutes.
- Cake is ready.Do not miss the the fun part of the cake raising inside the microwave. It is a treat to watch :)
What are you waiting for? Go get your coffee mugs in action and let me know how it turned out :-)
- Top it with a spoon of whipped cream and some cherries(Man, I wish I had some cherries with me :( )
- Goes well with evening tea.
- You can prepare the dough in a mixing bowl and then transfer it to the mug later. That would make the cake even perfect . (I was lazy to do that !! )