This is actually a sweet from a leftover dessert :) Yes, I made some Badam Kheer/Badam shake for a get together and had some left. Didnt want to have the same dessert again & thus ended up in making a semi badam halwa.The shake is already in liquid form thats why I added wheat flour as it will help in easy solidification and less work ;) But it still ended up beautiful.
You could ideally make it from the scratch, but here I'm going to give the way I made it.
- 2 cups of almond shake
- 1/4 cup of wheat flour
- 2 tbsp of sugar(optional)
- a pinch pf cardamon
- few tsp of ghee or clarified butter
- Heat a kadai/wok and add the ghee
- Then add your almond shake and bring it to a boil.
- Then slowly add your wheat flour to it and keep stirring.
- Add the sugar if needed.
- Once the mixture becomes like halwa it will leave the sides.(You will easily know the consistency as your vessel will become very clean)
- Eat as such or roll them into your favorite shapes.
- You can drizzle with a few drops of ghee.
- Adding more wheat flour will reduce the taste.
Add this goes to my CoL-Leftover Delicacies event