First let me expand CoL- Chef of the Lounge (Lounge from my blog name ;)..) and thats what it will be called monthly. And each month there will be a common theme to submit the recipe. This event will obviously follow all the usual event rules (Dont worry..I have a detailed rules list below) and in addition I'm going to announce a winner. And what more, the winner will be chosen by you all.
Yes !! I'm going to do this by the traditional voting method .. a little competitive fun..what say folks?
This months theme - Left Over delicacies is an absolute idea that bombed in me when I made "Idli fry" from old idlies. Yes, you make anything with leftovers and post it. Did you turn your leftover old dosa batter into lovely paniyarams or made vada from your adai batter or made your channa masala into a lovely chaat, then you are in for it. This also includes your baking goodies if you are creative with that too ! The only thing that I'm going to exclude are the rice. That looks way too simple isn't it ?
Look below for the detailed rules :
- Make a dish from a left over item in your kitchen- except cooked rice.
- This is a vegetarian event - but eggs are an excuse :-)
- No limit in the number of entries by a person.
- Including the logo and linking back to my post in mandatory.
- For archived entries repost and the link back with the event.
- Send all your entries to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject "CoL-LeftoverDelicacies-yourblogname" e.g "CoL-LeftoverDelicacies-spicylounge" will be for my mail.
- Include the following details in the email :
Blog name/Site name :
Bloglink/Site link :
Recipe name :
Recipe link :
Recipe photo should be attached :
Complete recipe : only if you do not have a blog/website
- The deadline is Apr 16th, 2010, 12 pm EST.
Any queries just litter my comment form :) Looking forward to hear from you all...